Friday, July 6, 2007

A new mission

I'm thinking about taking on a new mission: making at least one recipe each week out of the different cookbooks I have. If I do, I think it'll take almost a year to get through them all. I don't really know how many cookbooks I have, and I'm afraid to count. I just seem to have a soft spot for cookbooks, even though cooking is not one of the things I'd count as even a minor hobby. But, I've got to justify the fact that I have so many of them. Okay. I can do this. I know I can.

2 comments:

Ginger Hunter said...

That is just like my stepdad, he has cookbooks everywhere including the bathrooms (like some men read the Victoria Secret catalogue). He also watches the Food Network an unwholesome amount. He has never used a recipe to my knowledge.

Wilson said...

Too funny. Odd coincidence--K2 likes the Food Network a lot too, especially Iron Chef America and whichever other show Alton Brown is on. Never sets foot in the kitchen except to eat.