Saturday, September 1, 2007

Uses for an invisibility cloak?


What would I do if I had my own invisibility cloak? It could happen, according to this article. Hm-m-m. To even entertain the thought of having one suggests that the owner would be up to no good.

I'm sure I'd be tempted to spy on my kids. I think I could resist the temptation, but who knows? Luckily for my Ks, they'll probably all be grown and out of the house before you can pick one up at Walmart, Spencer's or wherever you'd go to buy one.


But think of the possibilities.




3 comments:

TheAdjunct said...

Uh....I've got one.



Or at least you can't prove that I don't.

Ginger Hunter said...

You could sneak into all the great concerts...FRONT ROW!! Of course hanging around under a cloak would get stuffy...now that I think about it, pretty much anything done whilst under a cloak seems kinda creepy and uncomfortable.

Wilson said...

Wonder what Prof Adjunct is doing with the invisibility cloak he might have. Does he lend it out?