Friday, August 10, 2007

Serves the witch right


How bad must it hurt to have to forfeit a lottery ticket worth $1 million?

I hope it hurts like being stranded at the altar by your one true love, in front of hundreds of guests.



I hope it hurts like 99 splinters being shoved under your nails.

I hope it hurts like losing to your worst enemy.

I hope the woman described in this article hurts like hades. She bought the winning ticket with a stolen credit card.

As the victim of identity theft committed by a couple of witches who were never caught despite having chcarged thousands of dollars on my credit cards, I'm happy to see at least one thief get her comeuppance.

2 comments:

Ginger Hunter said...

The bit about a prior conviction for Meth explains a lot. I would have liked to see a more creative punishment than 1 month in an air-conditioned jail. Maybe a stint picking up litter beside a hot Texas highway.

Wilson said...

Come on Ginger, you can be more creative than that. I'm thinking, she should be painted with honey, and shackled near a fire ant pile. But I'm not bitter or sadistic!