Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oops, I did it again

Once again, I attended a Baylor-Purdue athletic contest--the baseball game this weekend. And once again, BoilerHusband and I were clad in our Boiler-wear. What a fun way to spend Saturday afternoon. The weather was perfect. The kids enjoyed sitting out on the grass, where they were free to roll down the big hill or run around. There were lots of hits--in the game that is. The only thing that could have improved the afternoon would have been Purdue winning. Unfortunately for us Boiler-people, the Bears swept Purdue in the three-game series.

The last time a Purdue team came to town, BoilerHusband and I went out to support the Lady Boilers, who won a preseason basketball team tournament, beating the Lady Bears. I still occasionally get grief about sitting in the Baylor section, cheering for my alma mater.

So I don't get to gloat this time. It's alright. Wait til next time. Go Boilers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sic 'em bears. It was definitely a good weekend for baseball and all Baylor sports teams.

Anonymous said...

Weather was so awesome this weekend!! I'm jealous you got to enjoy the game and the outdoors.

TheAdjunct said...

Would you mind checking the internet news in Tampa. Southwest kicked two girls off a plane...this time because they were too pretty (according to the girls who were kicked off).

Wilson said...

Dear adjunct, I saw the headline. I haven't read the story, yet. Like the Priceline negotiator, I'll be on it!