Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I be offended or just confused?

Yesterday I sent a message to students from Blackboard, a system provided by the University. Normally, Blackboard also sends a copy to my work e-mail address, also provided by the University. However, yesterday, I noticed that I didn't get a copy of the Blackboard message.

What possibly could have happened?

Simple answer: my message from me to me, had been relegated to the Junk Mail file.

My e-mail account thinks I'm junk! I'm no different than the off-shore schemers who claim to be ready to deposit millions of dollars into my bank account and the peddlers of male enhancement products.

I think I'm confused--and offended.

2 comments:

difference said...

that's funny because I am confused too.. :)

Teacher JC said...

I agree....