Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Must do better, must do better

I have been such a slacker about keeping up with this blog. Must do better; must do better. This is supposed to be my musings and record about what's happening at any given time. Must do better; must do better.

So here goes.

I was just reminded about how the circadian rhythyms of a college-aged child differ from those of real adults. Last week, I suggested that since one of the Boilerbabies would be out of the fold on Father's Day, we get up early and all go to breakfast before the official day (key word, "early"). Boilerbaby 1's response, "I have to be at work at 11 a.m.!"

To be that age where 9 a.m. is the equivalent of the crack of dawn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, to have a job that started at 11 AM!

Or really just a job. X-D