Thursday, May 8, 2008

The real me???

If you don't know me and wonder what I look like, this is me! If you already know me, this is what I look like without make-up. Didn't know that I wore so much make-up, huh?
I was rather surprised when I found this picture on ZoomInfo, allegedly of someone who shares my name. My name's pretty common, so that wouldn't even be noteworthy except that part of the information provided about this person is my information. According to the listing, she has my degrees and my job, and has served on some of the of the same professional and community boards as I have. There are some "facts" that don't describe anything about me. In fact, if it were describing one person, this would be a very busy person--she has two jobs! According to the site, this info was gathered from 20 references.
Does that mean I shouldn't believe everything I read on the 'net?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you really DO wear a lot of make-up!